Magnet4Europe seeks to improve clinician mental health, wellbeing and patient safety and supports the International Partnership of some of the World’s Leading Universities.
Specific objectives include:
- To implement an evidence-based and stakeholder co-created intervention (Magnet4Europe) to achieve better clinical work environments as a strategy to improve worker mental health and wellbeing
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention on mental health and wellbeing of health professionals
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention on productivity and patient outcomes
- To evaluate the cost-effectiveness of the Magnet4Europe intervention balancing intervention costs, productivity gains from improved mental health and wellbeing, and improved patient outcomes
- To identify barriers and enablers for the successful implementation of the Magnet4Europe model of organizational intervention in hospitals
- To foster stakeholder buy-in for spreading and scaling to a larger set of hospitals, other health care settings, and the wider health sector throughout Europe